A luxury car caught fire at the University of Ghana on Monday, March 6, 2023.
The incident happened on the forecourt of the Jean Nelson Ackah Hall where a few residents were going about their activities.
During the evening, the driver of the Ford Mustang car was seen loudly revving the engine of the static car.
He did so until a point where it appeared to have overheated and exploded eventually.
Alarmed bystanders run off shouting for help while the vehicle kept blazing.
After nearly a minute of burning, two males entered the scene with extinguishers and doused the flames.
The car was subsequently towed away in videos shared on social media.
It is unclear yet the state of the driver.
Watch the video below.
This car just caught fire in front of Jean Nelson hall, Legon pic.twitter.com/B3PlqA8VAt
— SIKAOFFICIAL🦍 (@SIKAOFFICIAL1) March 6, 2023
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.